Lotus ECU Remaps

lotus-remaps Lotus Cars is a British company that manufactures sports cars and racing cars with its headquarters in Hethel, United Kingdom, and is a subsidiary of Chinese automotive company Geely. Lotus cars include the Esprit, Elan, Europa, Elise and Exige sports cars and it had motor racing success with Team Lotus in Formula One. Lotus Cars are based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk. The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics. It also owns the engineering consultancy Lotus Engineering, which has facilities in the United Kingdom, United States, China, and Malaysia.

Lotus was previously owned by DRB-HICOM through its subsidiary Proton, which acquired it following the bankruptcy of former owner Romano Artioli in 1996. On 24 May 2017, Geely announced that it will take a 51% controlling stake in Lotus. The remaining 49% will be acquired by Etika Automotive. Remapped Lotus Elise 1800 16v VVC can have a upped bhp of 154 BHp from 143 BHp.

Lotus Elise Remap

Engine Tune Stock Power Tuned Power Stock Torque Tuned Torque Fuel Switchable Remaps No-lift shift Launch controller
1800 16v (1999) Stage 1 118 BHp 128 BHp 165 Nm 175 Nm No No No
1800 16v VVC - 1999 Stage 1 143 BHp 154 BHp 174 Nm 186 Nm No No No

Lotus Elise I Remap

Engine Tune Stock Power Tuned Power Stock Torque Tuned Torque Fuel Switchable Remaps No-lift shift Launch controller
111S 145 - 1800 16v VVC (1999) Stage 1 145 BHp 168 BHp 170 Nm 198 Nm No No No

About Wolf

We are the only tuning company in the globe providing custom coded switchable maps for Fiat Multijet, Fiat 1.4 Tjet and Renault/Nissan dCi Engines.

Contact Us

Wolf Moto
PRA-4,
Edapally
+91 9995008977, +91 9961747580
remap@wolfmoto.com
wolfmoto.com

Keep in touch

© Wolf Moto